Monday, January 30, 2006

for Curious1

curious1
10 hours ago

Your ranting, How old are you anyway?

"It figures you wont watch it but I'm sure you will have many negative comments on it. You will be one of the liberals yelling the loudest. I guess you will get your information on what he says from one of the liberal websites..Probably michael moore's."

Who is michael moore? Did he write some books?
Have you read "The Truth by Al Franken"?
How about "the Sept. 11th report by Congress"?
Or "Against all Enemies by Richard Clark, good read.
ooooooops, you don't read do you?
BTW, I get all my news from WOSU and PBS not Conservative Bias News Papers and TV.
BTWW, I am still waiting on your list of Constitutional scholars who say the President "acted within the law" on NSA wire tapping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home