Friday, March 03, 2006

I need help

Will you join me in our National protest of high gas prices?

As gas useage goes down than supply goes up the price will go down. Look at it like this.

BTW, Did you read the story on Yahoo news about Hydrogen cars by GM?
yes, I think we do have what it takes, the group I have given this plan has 5 million members.

Mema2sixboys said,

I think what might work better would be to only buy gas at these big places and boycott the coffee, soft drinks,papers,donuts,hotdogs cigarettes and all the other things we seem to pick up in these stores,because that is where they really make money. Just buy gas and get these other things some place else.
Source(s):
I have a friend who owns a gas station and he says most of his profits come from the added things because they are marked up higher than other sell them for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home