Thursday, June 22, 2006

A liberal and a Republican

Yesterday I met a liberal,he was sleeping in a hall-way in a Building I went into. He ask me for a smoke, I told him no, don't use them. Then he ask me for money to eat, I told him, I had no money to give him. Then he ask me if I knew of a place he could sleep that night since he was homeless. I looked at him close, he seemed in good health and able to work. I told him of a local Homeless shelter in our town.
I then told him, if you go there I will be happy to pay for your meal. A hot bath and a clean bed to sleep in. I am happy to help you in this way because I am a Christian not because I am a Democrat. Then I went home and wrote another check to the Homeless shelter, a small amount was all I could afford.
At the Gas station I met a Republican, he cut in line in front of me and 3 others to pay. I told Him "That's alright go ahead, we will all stand here and wait our turn".
He said " I don't want to hurt you", I said "I don't want to hurt you as well but we have the decentcy to do what we learned in kindergarten, be polite, wait your turn."
He seemed to be made angry and went out fast and with a red face"
I think it was Rush Limbaugh. He looked like he might be on drugs to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home