Friday, December 15, 2006

hey all have another laugh.

Carl posted this question.

s Diebold To Blame For Senator Johnson's Brain Surgery?
Did "Bushco" cause it? Or was it the "New World Order?" Or was it "Skull and Crossbones" from Yale? Did Rove plan this?

Did they do it just to get the Senate back to the Republicans?

This was my reply,

It was cell phone use.
BTW, what sort of person is happy when people get sick?
Same sort that would say "I hope you choke to death".
I see your still at level 3 with only 6 percent best answers. I still enjoy the 10 percent best answer position of being your superior.
Source(s):
http://silverseed.blogspot.com/...
a not for profit blog with no spam and no ads.

Carl Calisnikov then posted this personal attack.

Look at this guy. Observe how angry and bitter he is. Why does he think that having more "levels" than me means something? I feel bad for this guy when he writes to me like this, I really PITY him. You should too. We should all be lucky that this isn't us.

I said nothing about my Level being 7. He likes to add stuff not there. He must also have a comprehension problem. He also did not address the debate with any substance other than personal insults. I am not angry or Bitter at all, we won in November. I was just wondering what kind of person would rejoice over anyones illness and this guy is so pittyful un educated, he does not even know, the Senate will not change hands unless the Senator dies in Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home